Stating the Obvious

generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just how bored am I?

Well I'm really bored at the moment, thus the creation of this blog, question is, how long will I remain bored? For a long time I've pissed and moaned about people having blogs, because honestly, no one cares what you watched on TV last night. However, my personal mundane (boring) life aside, I do involve myself in something I might actually want to blog about: Final Fantasy XI. My character Drakus resides on Odin and I have Sackholder positions in Dynamis/Einherjar (Obsidian) and Limbus (Dynymbus) as well as Leader for a social (NightmareSyndicate), between the three I'm sure I can come up with enough stuff to at least amuse myself (whether anyone else cares remains to be seen). So that's it for now, maybe I'll be back, maybe I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment