Stating the Obvious

generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, September 24, 2009

If your linkshell can't beat Dynamis San d'Oria you need a new linkshell.

So we ended up with 23 people last night, took out 112 statues and beat the boss with about 30 seconds to go.  In the middle of the run Q decided to pull a mob for each and every person in the zone, 18 orcs and 8 stats (I think), we managed to clear the entire group without a wipe.  That, my friends, is where the skill comes in.  Overall it was a great run by everyone involved, drops were so-so, but when aren't they?  Hopefully people have found their grooves and we can continue to see great outings like last night and the Windurst we ran last Sunday.

Tonight is my one free day during the week, hopefully I can spend it campaigning, I need to get the rest of AMII tier for my Black Mage (I only have Burst II atm).  I hate merit parties, if it weren't for campaign I don't know how I'd keep my level.  I bet I get dragged into something for the social though, Roachy is back and it seems his favorite thing to do is camp NMs (which just happens to be one of my least favorite things to do), he's going to want folks to come and help him camp I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment